Identification Data of the Owner of the Website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Maria Caridad Cabrera Caraballo hereinafter 3cconsultant, as owner of the web site www.3cconsultant.es, proceeds to communicate the identification data required by the aforementioned standard:
Cookies policy of the website of Maria Caridad Cabrera Caraballo hereinafter 3cconsultant.
What is a cookie?
What are cookies used for?
There are different types of cookies for different types of use.
3cconsultants owner of this website uses the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, for example to allow you to connect to secure areas of our website or to use a virtual shopping cart.
• Performance and analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website as well as how they move around it while using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works (for example, by making sure visitors easily find what they are looking for).
• Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you visit the website again. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greeting you by name and remembering your preferences, for example your language or region.
• Selection cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and its content more relevant to your interests. This information may also be shared with third parties for this purpose.
Specifically, the following cookies are installed on this website:
• Google Analytics cookies, of indefinite duration:
• _ga, _gat Purpose: Statistical analysis of visits to the website, indeterminate duration
• Cloudflare cookie:
• __cfduid Purpose: Identification of web traffic without personal identification, duration of 5 years.
• WordPress cookie, technical performance:
• cherry_trend_views Purpose: WordPress technical cookie, duration of one month.
• Optimizely cookie, for technical performance:
• optimizelyEndUserId, optimizelySegments, optimizelyBuckets Purpose: Technical cookie, indefinite duration.
How long do cookies stay on my device?
Some cookies work from the moment you visit a website www.3cconsultants.es until the end of that specific browsing session. These cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser. These cookies are called temporary or “session” cookies.
Some cookies will remain on your device during browsing sessions, they do not expire when you close your browser. These cookies are called “permanent” cookies. The length of time a persistent cookie remains on your device varies from device to device.
Who installs cookies on my device?
3cconsultants, as the operator of the website, installs cookies on your device. These cookies are called “first party” cookies. Other providers may install cookies on your device. These cookies are called “third party” cookies.
How do I control which cookies are installed on my device?
It is up to you whether you accept cookies or not. One way to do this is through your Internet browser settings. Most Internet browsers allow you to control almost all cookies through your browser settings. (Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access certain sections of our website.) The following websites offer information for setting cookies on some of the most popular browsers:
• Apple Safari
• Google Chrome
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
You can also use a browser plug-in, such as Ghostery from Evidon Inc. or Tracking Protection List from TRUSTe. (A browser plug-in is a piece of software that adds extra features to your browser, for example to watch a video or scan for viruses.)
Adobe Flash Player is software for viewing multimedia on a computer. Websites that use Adobe Flash may store flash cookies on user devices to remember settings, preferences, and similar usage for other types of cookies. The company that owns this website may use Flash to provide special content such as video clips or animations. You can access Flash management tools directly on the Adobe website.
To unsubscribe from Google Analytics analytical cookies on the websites of the company that owns this website, visit:
• Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information about ads that interest you and your choices, visit these sites: Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative and Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe.
If you would like more information about cookies in general, including how cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
3cconsultants may modify this Cookies Policy based on regulatory or legislative requirements or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In the event that significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be duly notified. By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the cookies stated above, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.