Our consultants will help you with the entire process

NIE Número de Identificación de Extranjeros (Foreigner´s identification number)


When buying a property in Spain, even though you are not going to reside in it, you need an Identification Number exclusively to pay transmission taxes. That is NIE.

To get that document sometimes can be very challenging. It not not only can be a long process (Most of the time the hardest part is to book an appointment at the police station in Spain) but also paperwork can be complicated. We can help you to get the NIE in your own country through the Spanish consulate, this is much more convenient, easier and faster.

What can we do for you?

We help you to accomplish your RE investment in Spain